This home learning page has been created to support parents and carers to provide appropriate learning activities from home during the government lockdown.
Teachers are now setting weekly learning tasks on Google Classroom, this is accessible with your child’s Google username and password. For more information on how we intend on using this platform please click here .
You can log into Google Classroom by following this link. If you have any difficulties logging in or using Google Classroom in general please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you.
Home learning update 28.4.20 – click here
Other resources :
- Nursery home learning ideas UPDATED
- Reception activities UPDATED
- Additional online resources UPDATED
If you have trouble logging in to Google Classroom or Twinkl take a look at our video tutorials:
HOME LEARNING SAFEGUARDING INFORMATION
- Online safety Remote Learning for Parents!
- Internet Matters provides age-specific online safety checklists, guides on how to set parental controls on a range of devices, and a host of practical tips to help children get the most out of their digital world
- Parent Info is a collaboration between Parentzone and the NCA providing support and guidance for parents from leading experts and organisations
Click the following links to view some of the support available if you need to report ‘harmful or upsetting content’ or ‘bullying and online abuse’:
- UK Internet Safety Centre
- Educate Against Hate
- Child Exploitation and Online Protection Command
- Anti-Bullying Alliance(for pupils)
- Online Safety tips! (for pupils)
CHECK OUT SOME OF THE FANTASTIC WORK OUR PUPILS ARE PRODUCING AT HOME…
If you want to explore more please click the following logos: