Projects: Celebrating Britain
We will be continuing with our theme: Being in Britain- what makes us great?
This term, we will be looking at British music. Themes you could look at, are:
- a specific British musical artist from the past
- a specific British musical artist from the present
- the history of music in Britain
- create your own music video based on a British artist
- musicals based in Britain
- PowerPoint or video (please note that these should be put on to a memory stick)
There is no set way for this theme to be tackled; projects could be built, hand written, typed, drawn, videoed or designed in your own way- the more imaginative the better! The deadline is Thursday 30th March 2017 and there will be an exhibition from 3.15-3.45 that afternoon.